DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm ET tomorrow. Purchases made after 11:59pm ET tonight will be refundable until 11:29pm ET on Monday, 7/29. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
This O class fare earns 3,125 miles on most AA partners like Alaska and BA.
2 free checked bags are included with this fare!
Los Angeles to Beijing $305 outbound dates in bold, $395-$415 dates in plain font:
August 27, 28, 29, 30
September 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22 through 30
October 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, 14 through 31
November: Entire month
Beijing to Los Angeles $305 return dates in bold, $395-$415 dates in plain font:
September 8, 9, 11, 17, 20, 22
October 3, 4 through 31
November: Entire month
December 1, 2, 4 through 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 20,342 points round-trip with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used on United.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used on United.
This is bookable for 30,513 AMEX points. Plus you’ll get back a rebate of 10,679 points with the Business Platinum Card or 7,628 points with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 19,834 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Join the 94.6k people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!