- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm EDT tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Search NYC to include JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark for best results.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
- These fares are fares are basic economy, but you can use a card like Chase United Explorer card or the Chase United Explorer Business Card to bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, and have priority boarding.
Read more on DDF in the New Orleans Master Thread.
United: Newark to New Orleans $54 dates:
September 4, 5, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 30
United: New Orleans to Newark $54 dates:
June 25, 26
July 11, 17, 23, 24, 25, 27
August 7, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
September 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 21
November 5, 6, 12
JetBlue also has flights from JFK to New Orleans on sale for $84 each way.
Join the 93.9K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!