- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm EDT tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Search NYC to include JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark for best results.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
- These fares are fares are basic economy, but you can use a card like Chase United Explorer card or the Chase United Explorer Business Card to bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, and have priority boarding.
Read more on DDF in the New Orleans Master Thread.
United: Newark to New Orleans $48 dates:
November 12, 13, 19
December 10, 18
January 13, 27, 28, 29
February 4, 10, 11, 17, 18
United: New Orleans to Newark $48 dates:
November 13, 14, 19, 20
December 3, 4, 5, 10, 16, 17, 18
January 9, 29
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 3,220 points round-trip with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 95.6K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!