Disclaimer #1: The health of DansDeals readers is this website’s paramount concern. For your sake and the sake of those around you, consider staying at home while COVID-19 is still spreading or try booking for after you think COVID-19 will no longer be a threat. Remember to travel responsibly and take precautions as suggested by your local authorities to avoid spreading the virus.
Disclaimer #2: If you take a flight from Nevada to NY/NJ to you will be subject to a 14 day quarantine in NJ/NY until further notice. You can change your flight for free or refund into a voucher good for 2 years.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until Monday, 7/6 at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Fares are basic economy. Paying with a Chase United Explorer card or the Chase United Explorer Business Card will waive many basic economy restrictions, so you can bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, and have priority boarding.
- View all airline free change policies here.
- United is not blocking seats, but you can always buy an extra seat if you want to guarantee an empty seat next to you by making the first name of the ticket EXTRASEAT with your last name. You’ll even get double your baggage allowance!
United: Newark to Las Vegas $48 dates:
July 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28
August 3 through 19, 21 through 31
September: Entire month
October 3 through 31
November 1 through 24, 26
December 1 through 15
United: Las Vegas to Newark $48 dates:
July 10, 17, 18, 23, 31
August 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
September: Entire month
October: Entire month, except 4, 5, 17, 31
November 1 through 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27
December 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 through 15
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be just 3,753 points each way with a Sapphire Reserve! That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!