- Bookable on Orbitz or Expedia or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- You can buy extra seats if you want to guarantee empty seats next to you by making the first name of the ticket EXTRASEAT with your last name. You’ll even get double your baggage allowance!
- The DOT has directed airlines to provide seat assignments for kids 13 and under next to their parents without charge, even on basic economy tickets.
JFK to Los Angeles $98 dates
January 17, 25, 30, 31
February 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15
Los Angeles to JFK $98 dates
January 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31
February 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Basic economy fares between Los Angeles and JFK are $98.60 and standard economy fares are $138.60.
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 6,573 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!