Update: This post has been updated with additional valid dates!
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm ET tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred to earn 2 points or Ink Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- Fares are basic economy. Paying with a Chase United Explorer card or the Chase United Explorer Business Card will waive many basic economy restrictions, so you can bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, and have priority boarding.
Perfect timing for a mid-winter vacation break to Vegas or one of the national parks within driving distance!
United: Newark to Las Vegas $56 dates in bold, $76 dates in plain font:
January 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
February 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 24, 25, 29
United: Las Vegas to Newark $56 dates in bold, $76 dates in plain font:
January 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
February 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 19
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be just 3,753 points each way with a Sapphire Reserve! That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 96.4K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!