Disclaimer: The health of DansDeals readers is this website’s paramount concern. For your sake and the sake of those around you, consider staying at home while COVID-19 is still spreading or try booking for after you think COVID-19 will no longer be a threat. Remember to travel responsibly and take precautions as suggested by your local authorities to avoid spreading the virus.
- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until Monday, 8/31 at 11:29pm ET. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- View all airline free change policies here.
- Delta and JetBlue are blocking middle seats.
- Fares are basic economy, but having a credit card for airline cards waive many basic economy restrictions. For example:
- If you pay with your Chase United Explorer card you can bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, and have priority boarding. The Chase United Club card allows for 2 free checked bags.
- AA now allows carry-ons on basic economy fares, but if you have a Citi AA Mastercard, Citi AA Executive card or Citi AA Business Card you can also get a free checked bag and have priority boarding.
- Delta allows carry-ons on basic economy fares, but if you have a Delta Business Gold, Delta Business Platinum, Delta Business Reserve, Delta Consumer Gold, Delta Consumer Platinum, and Delta Consumer Reserve you can also get a free checked bag and have priority boarding.
American, Delta, JetBlue, and United have fares between Los Angeles and Orlando from just $38 in basic economy and $48 in regular economy!
American/Delta/JetBlue/United: Los Angeles to Orlando $38-$48 dates:
September 9, 23, 25, 27, 28
October: Entire month
November: 1 through 18, 20, 22 through 26
December 2 through 16
January 4 through 31
February 1 through 9
American/Delta/JetBlue/United: Orlando to Los Angeles $38-$48 dates:
September 23, 25, 26, 28, 30
October: Entire month
November: 1 through 26
December 2 through 17, 24, 31
January 5 through 31
February 1 through 7
Using Chase Points:
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be just 2,540 points each way with a Sapphire Reserve! That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!