Please note: This is a sponsored post.
-Clip the $2 off coupon on the product page.
-Use code: KIPOZI137
- This straightener will give you that just-back-from-the-salon look. The KIPOZI titanium flat iron with advanced PTC ceramic heater assures the optimum styling temperature at all times for ultimate results with up to 80% less breakage and more color protection. Emitting negative ions to moistens your hair and transforms frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous shiny and sleek looking hair, producing shape and movement in each styling session.
- The 450 ℉ heat gets hair straight in a snap. With easy to understand temperature heat settings, you can adjust to best fit the thickness and texture of your hair. The adjustable temperature fits all hair types: fragile hair, damaged hair and healthy hair. It will leave your hair looking polished and healthy when you find the proper heat setting for your hair, so don’t be alarmed when all eyes are on you.
- Crafted from two titanium plates to deliver heat fast and evenly, reaches temperature up to 450℉ has shine-boosting technology. The smooth titanium plates glide through your hair easily, all while adding softness. The 3D floating plates never pull your hair, the 1 inch plate width is wide enough for any hair length, yet narrow enough for bangs, and allows you an all in one (flat iron and curling iron).
- There is a safety auto off after 90 minutes of non use. Heat up to 380℉ at constant temperature in 15 seconds, takes less time to design a hair style and helps prevent damage. Go ahead, smooth out any curls or kinks, but expect your hair to be even shiner after you use it. Any hair texture can benefit from this iron – wavy, curly and coiled, you name it. The titanium plates fight frizzes and strengthen hair at the same time.
- Feel free to take yours anywhere in the world, as it’s made with a dual voltage that’s perfect for travel. Its worldwide dual voltage is 100V-240V, and has a 360 degree swivel cord (8ft). Best of all: it includes built in LCD digital display, safety lock design and a travel velvet pouch.