Please note: This is a sponsored post.
This dinner is a combined project of CHYE and E-commerce Vendors Group – the largest ecommerce group in the Jewish community. We currently have 180 companies part of this group, whom together represent several billion in online sales.
This free dinner is for anyone who is approved – click here to apply.
For approval the requirements are that you have an existing, functioning e commerce business generating current significant online sales, and you are a C level executive, manager or decision maker at that company.
6:00 PM – Cocktails + Appetizers + Networking
7:00 PM – Mastermind round tables (Tables assigned based on companies gross revenue)
8:00 PM – Dinner + AMI Magazine Lunch Break Live! With Nesanel Gantz in conversation with Eli Mechlovitz, CEO of TileBar.com
Followed by dessert.
The goal of this group and if these events is that each one individually does not have to reinvent the wheel that we can learn from each other as to what works, especially from individuals who are on a similar level of business and in the same industry.
- An idea or advice you can learn in five minutes, can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars and a year of mistakes.
- Here are some examples of information to help each other with – which vendors you like working with, strategy, future of e-commerce, marketing, development, hiring, firing, legal…
- We believe each member who is part of the group has what to contribute to the group
If approved we will send you a ticket to the dinner.
We apologize but unfortunately we can not accept the categories below so as everyone that attends provides and receives the most value.
- Amazon or third party channel sellers
- Vendors who offer services to eCommerce businesses (For sponsorship, please see contact info below)
- New eCommerce businesses