Please note: This is a stickied sponsored post, please scroll down for new posts.
- 2 in 3 Jews is a healthy carrier for a genetic disease, and there are many Jewish genetic diseases (it’s not just Tay-Sachs!)
- 80% of babies born with a genetic disease have no family history of that disease
- Carrier couples have options for having healthy babies
- Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews are also at risk
- Genetic testing has significantly improved in the last few years
WHO WE ARE:
- JScreen is an innovative, national, non-profit genetic screening program
- We provide an at-home, low cost, saliva test for over 200 diseases, that are common in people with Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi backgrounds
- Complimentary genetic counseling is provided via phone or secure video teleconference when results are ready
Whether a baby is in your immediate future or further down the road, be sure to get screened ahead of time to help you make the right decisions for your family. Knowing your carrier status can be life-saving.
Finished having children? Give a JGift to offset the cost of screening for a friend or loved one.
JScreen has tested thousands of individuals from ALL 50 states! We’ve received a tremendous amount of support from Rabbis, physicians, and Jewish communities around the country. Together we can save lives. .
To learn more or request a spit kit, CLICK here to access www.JScreen.org. Use coupon code “DansDeals18” for $18 off your saliva kit. Expires 4/17/19 at midnight.