Please note: This is a stickied sponsored post, please scroll down for new post.
High-quality Certified FDA Approved KN95 face mask with particulate filtering at 95 percent or greater filtration efficiency for particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Comfortable, light-weight mask with earloops and adjustable nosepiece for secure fit and seal. Four-layer construction with breathable design.
Photos shown are representative of the product and may vary slightly from the product itself.
- 4-Layer Construction:
For maximum filtration of particles
- More than 95% filtration efficiency:
Effectively filters out air pollution, dust, bacteria, odor, dust, pollen, and so on, protecting the respiratory system.
- Optimal fitment:
Three-dimensional cutting, fine stitching. The face mask fits your face tightly.
- Elastic earloop:
High-quality elastic earloop, suitable for different face shapes and sizes. Does not slip, allows you to attach or remove quickly and easily.
- Built-in adjustable metal nose-bridge strip:
Metal nose-bridge strip can be pressed gently to fit the nose bridge for a better seal.
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB exposure control standards and protection against laser plumes of surgical smoke
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance (160 mm Hg)
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- No need for pre-stretching straps
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternative
DansDeals has not verified or investigated the quality of the items or company in this ad.