Please note: This is a stickied sponsored post, please scroll down for new posts.
194 Tickets bought so far, maximum of 795 tickets will be sold.
The winner will receive:
- 2 Roundtrip premium cabin tickets to Keflavik (KEF)
- 5 nights in luxury hotels* to accommodate your choice of a sightseeing or adventure trip
- $2,500 to cover activities, day trips and car rentals
- 10 delicious kosher dinners
- White glove concierge service from Crescor Travel
You can follow Dan’s trip to Iceland on Instagram
Which of these are on your bucket list?
Seeing the Northern Lights at Kirkjufell?
Hiking Behind a Waterfall at Seljalandsfoss?
Walking on Glaciers at Diamond Beach?
Getting up close with a Volcano at Mount Fagradalsfjall?
Getting your Photo with a Puffin at Aukrey?
Entries are available for purchase here as follows:
- 1 for $79
- 3 for $180
- 8 for $360
- 13 for $540
- 26 for $1,000
- 50 for $1,800
Drawing will be Wednesday August 4th.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Chabad of Middlebury serves Middlebury College and the surrounding rural county of Addison Vermont. They have found that everyone can enjoy a Shabbos dinner, even if they prefer the Rebbitizen’s garlic hummus to be from the Rabbis garden with their vegan challah. Your raffle entry helps support the work that they do!