Reposted Due To Amex Error.
Originally Posted On 12/18/06 @ 12:54AM EST.
Questions will be added to this thread as i receive them…
$250 Amex Offer Linky
1. I see the first 2 cards in the promo are charge cards, and the last 2 are credit cards, what’s the difference between a charge card and a credit card?
A charge card must be paid in full each month, before the next statement is issued. A credit card does not.
2. Can I apply for more than 1 of the cards?
Yes, you can apply for all 4 in fact!
3. If I apply for the $300/year card, will Amex pro-rate the annual fee if I cancel it?
Yes, if you cancel it then the annual fee will be divided over the months you had it. If you apply for the business platinum $300/year card and cancel it after 6 months you will get back $150 for the annual fee, in addition to the $250 you already got.
4. If I already have the delta amex card, I understand that I wont receive the miles as you only get it once but will I receive the 250 dollars???
Yes you will, in fact you may just get lucky and receive the 15,000 miles again-please report back and let me know!!!
5. Why are you pushing this offer so hard, how much is Amex paying you already to promote this deal?
Nada, zilch, not a cent. I figured most people would appreciate the ability to pocket $1,000 but apparently you don’t…
6. Does AMEX combine cards?
You for sure can combine 2 consumer or 2 business cards, i’m not sure if you can combine 1 of each-if anyone has attempted this please post your results!
-Update: A commenter relates that he was successful in getting this done between a personal and business amex card!