Author Topic: Chase Ink Business Card - 30,000 Bonus Points (Redeemable for $300 Cash)  (Read 2501 times)

Offline HSS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, BMI Silver, Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Chase Ink Business Card - 30,000 Bonus Points after Spending 5k (Redeemable for $300 Cash)

http://theinkcard.com/8000020/Default.aspx

30,000 BONUS POINTS= 20,000 after first purchase + 10,000 when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months.

Please Note: Terms say that this is for first-time cardmembers only but from everything that I have read, usually that means first time cardmember of that card.  Meaning that if you have never had a Chase Ink card before you should be eligible.  Obviously I can't guarantee anything but from my past experiences that's usually how these offers work.

Full Offer Details:

Earn 20,000 bonus points the first time you use your card and an additional 10,000 points when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months.

You will receive 20,000 bonus points with this bonus offer. You will qualify for and receive your bonus after your first purchase/first use of the card. First purchase/first use includes purchases, balance transfers, or any checks that are used to access your account, and excludes cash advances. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make qualifying transactions totaling $5,000 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Qualifying transactions include purchases, balance transfers, and any checks that are used to access your account, and exclude cash advances. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

Offline HSS

• View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, BMI Silver, Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Re: Chase Ink Business Card - 30,000 Bonus Points (Redeemable for $300 Cash)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 11:59:16 PM »
Also its worthwhile to note that the Ink Cash card and the Ink car both don't have annual fees so you wont hurt your credit by signing up and having to cancel after first year if you dont want to keep it, unlike many of these other credit card signup promos which only the first year is free.

Also if you apply and want to check on status call: 800-453-9719

I called and was told I was denied because of too many inquiries (shocker there lol ;)) but asked the lady if I could have the application reconsidered and she said sure and we spoke for like 10 minutes and I asked if I could just have some of the existing credit from my other Chase card moved to this one and VOILA!! now I'm approved!

A $1500 credit line is gonna make spending $5k in 3 months a challenge but the mint has a $1k limit anyway! lol

Offline Eli

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Fairmont Premier, Avis First, Star Alliance Gold, bmi Gold and A"A Lifetime Gold
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 08:58:20 AM »
Another thing worthwhile to note is that by spending $1 a month on this card, you can get 1 business checking account and 2 premier accounts at chase with no monthly fee. Just make sure they are linked.
-Eli

Offline HSS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 03:59:52 AM »
Dan,

Why don't you post this offer on your main site? I remember you posting both the Chase Sapphire and Freedom cards when they were offering $250. I vote that this deal is DD.com worthy.

HSS