How many site features are you taking advantage of?
- Join the 37,400+ people who follow @DansDeals on twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com!
Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal.
- Browse DansDeals mobile at m.dansdeals.com
- Discuss or ask about whatever is on your mind and dig deeper into all kinds of deals at DDF (DansDeals Forums) at www.dansdeals.com/forums. There are now over 14,000 DDF members who have made 828,814 posts in 32,435 different topics! Feel free to browse the wealth of information there and click on “register” in order to be able to start posting your own tips or ask questions about anything you’d like to know about. After you register just click on the appropriate forum (Trip/Destination Reports, Credit Cards, Goods For Sale, Up In The Air, etc.) and you can search for information (always start with a search as your question has probably already been answered!), add your own new thread topic, or reply to any existing one. It’s fun and easy! Need help with registering or getting started? Just post a comment right on this post and I’ll help you out!
If you haven’t been to the forums recently be sure to check out the Wiki feature. Many threads now have a Wiki (found on the first page of a thread) to help summarize the entire topic. Great wikis can be found in threads like the Paris Master Thread, the Kauai Master Thread, the Maui Master Thread, the Cleveland Master Thread, the Los Angeles Master Thread, AMEX Platinum $200 Fee Refund Thread, the Award Chart Discrepancy Thread, the Kosher Airline Meal Thread, the Credit Card Offers Thread, the Credit Card Comparison Chart Thread, and this thread with links to tons of other super-helpful credit card threads and posts.
- Join the 14,800+ people following the DansDeals.com Facebook group who used to get instant email alerts of only the hottest deals before facebook stupidly turned off the “email group” feature. Now it’s more of a poorly organized forum for people too lazy to join DDF though I’m always open for suggestions on what to do with the group.
- Subscribe to the DansDeals.com RSS feed at http://www.dansdeals.com/feed, or to the DansDeals comments RSS feed at http://www.dansdeals.com/comments/feed where you can get updates on all the recent comments, no matter which deal they’re posted on.
- 15,600+ people receive a daily digest of everything posted on Dansdeals.com via Google’s Feedburner service! Bear in mind that with this service you will receive emails a day after a deal is posted, so there’s a decent chance that by the time you get the email the deal will be dead already…which is why I prefer the twitter option. It seems to be a favorite pastime of Feedburner subscribers to email me asking how dare I send them an email of deals after the deal is already dead. At any rate to subscribe just locate the “Google Feedburner” section in the sidebar of this site, enter your email address, and subscribe. You can also use the Feedburner RSS feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/Dansdeals
- Post comments and share your thoughts right on the site under every single deal posting! Participating and interacting is what makes this site fun! Every deal also has a comments RSS feed that you can subscribe to.
Advertise on DansDeals.com and reach our tens of thousands daily unique visitors. Advertising on DansDeals delivers serious results! Try it out and see firsthand why businesses and charities are seeing incredible results from DansDeals advertising, with returns on their investment several times greater than when advertising on other websites. For more info just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org