Update 2. 4:20pm: The $75 off code is dead. See below for other valid codes.
Update: sdd posts a $75 off code in the comments that will actually mean you can get paid for renting an Audi for 2 days after the $75 off code and $25 new customer cash rebate! See the promo codes section below for the details!
Silvercar has started taking reservations at Chicago O’Hare for rentals beginning June 12th! Silvercar has been rapidly expanding and they plan to keep adding a new location every 1-2 months.
They are currently located in:
Since I first wrote about Silvercar I’ve received lots of rave reviews from readers thanking me for introducing them to Silvercar. Share your experience in the comments!
Silvercar is a new-age car rental company.
The only car they rent is the all-wheel drive Audi A4. It comes with built-in GPS, satellite radio, bluetooth, leather seats, and even a free WiFi hotspot. Unlimited miles are included in every rental.
You can rent from Silvercar as long as you are at least 22 years old with no underage fees.
I rented a car from Avis in Miami earlier this year and got hit with a $17.20 bill for a two 70 cent tolls that I apparently passed on SR112. That’s $1.40 for the tolls and $15.80 for an “eToll Convenience Fee.” Convenient for whom is the question?
Silvercar only passes on the toll itself, no convenience fees.
If you don’t refill the fuel you’ll only be charged a $5 flat rate fee on top of the actual local price of the gas needed to fill up the car. No need to jeopardize missing your flight just to avoid paying $10/gallon for fuel.
At airports where Silvercar is offsite you’ll get picked up and dropped off at the airport in an Audi as well.
-If you signup via my referral link here you and I will both get $25 after you complete your first rental with my referral code, DELEFF
The $25 will sent to you via Paypal after your rental.
-Rates for May rentals are just $59/day. Rentals in Miami or Phoenix in May are just $39/day with no code required and as long as the rental begins in May you keep the $39 rate until the end of the rental.
Promo codes (Choose one):
First-time renter codes:
1. With this link you can get $75 off your first rental that’s at least 2 days long.
This is valid for rentals anytime. For example a 2 day rental in Miami from May 31-June 2 would cost $13.91 ($3 plus $10.91 tax) after the $75 off. Plus you’ll get $25 back after the rental, meaning you’ll get paid $11.09 for renting the Audi for 2 days!
Or for example a 2 day rental in Los Angeles from June 14-16 would cost $47.99 ($43 plus $4.99 tax) after the $75 off. Plus you’ll get $25 back after the rental, dropping the effective cost to just $22.99 for 2 days.
2. With this link you can save $50 off your first rental that’s at least 2 days long. If it doesn’t take $50 off for you just enter code: AFF-FTD This is valid for rentals anytime. For example a 2 day rental in Miami from May 31-June 2 would cost $40.66 ($28 plus $12.66 tax) after the $50 off. Plus you’ll get $25 back after the rental, dropping the effective cost to just $15.66 for 2 days.
Repeat/existing renter codes:
3. With this link you can get 1 day free on any rental that’s at least 2 days long. If it doesn’t make 1 day free for you just use code: COMEDY
This is valid for rentals anytime. For example a 2 day rental in Los Angeles from May 31-June 2 would cost $65.84 ($59 plus $6.84 tax) after the $50 off. Plus you’ll get $25 back after the rental, dropping the effective cost to just $40.84 for 2 days.
4. With this link you can save $50 off any rental that’s at least 2 days long. You may need to login to your account to use this code. If it doesn’t take $50 off for you just enter code: FTU50
5. With this link you can rent cars in Phoenix for $49 per day in June. If it doesn’t give $49 rates in June just enter code: SILVER49