November 20th, 2012
If you have questions regarding AMEX SBS post them in the link above, not on this post! Miscellaneous comments that belong in that post will not be published if left on this post.
Have a business that is participating in Small Business Saturday and listed on the map found on www.shopsmall.com?
Post it for free as a comment right here, in the following format:
1. Name of the Business or Charity and if you are on the Shop Small map.
2. Short description of services provided or goods sold.
3. Physical address if you will be open on Saturday, as well as the hours you will be open.
4. Web address if customers will be able to shop or donate online. Be sure to specify if you will take orders in advance that you will process on Saturday (don’t forget to close your batch on Saturday!) or if customers need to order on Saturday.
5. Will you be selling gift cards that customer can use later and will they expire?
6. Are you are offering a special bonus to incentivize customers to pick you?
7. Will you offer any method (Fax, email, online form, etc) for people with multiple cards to be able to use all of their cards for your store?
For example here is what the format should look like:
1. Fake ABC Bookstore. We are listed on the Shop Small map.
2. Books, games, and music.
3. 111 Fake St Brooklyn NY 11111 until 11:30pm Saturday.
4. www.fakeabcbookstore.com. Web orders must be placed on Saturday.
5. Yes, via this link: www.fakeabcbookstore.com/giftcards. Gift cards do not expire.
6. Yes, you will receive a $30 gift card for every $25 gift card ordered this Saturday.
7. You can download a gift card order sheet at www.fakeabcbookstore.com/faxorder and fax it to us no later than 9pm EST on Saturday and we will send an email confirmation to you when all of your cards have been charged.